Autumn in Yellowstone Park

Autumn in Yellowstone Park
triple rainbow

Welcome to my house of sky

The sky is my roof in my favorite house--out and about in Nature--sun, snow, rain, warm days and cold. Everything about what is going on around me in fields and mountains and beside creeks is fascinating.

Here in my blog I will be sharing tidbits of what I am seeing - in my yard and on trips up trails and over into nearby Yellowstone National Park.

I hope you enjoy exploring with me.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Song birds

Right now there is a chorus outside my window. I love hearing the house finches, gold finches, sandhill cranes and red-winged blackbirds. The red-winged blackbirds spread their wings displaying scarlet epaulettes and spread their tail feathers whenever they send out that trilling
call. I remember hearing them in marshes in Massachusetts when I was a little girl. Spring seems to hold lots of childhood memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment