Autumn in Yellowstone Park

Autumn in Yellowstone Park
triple rainbow

Welcome to my house of sky

The sky is my roof in my favorite house--out and about in Nature--sun, snow, rain, warm days and cold. Everything about what is going on around me in fields and mountains and beside creeks is fascinating.

Here in my blog I will be sharing tidbits of what I am seeing - in my yard and on trips up trails and over into nearby Yellowstone National Park.

I hope you enjoy exploring with me.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Spring Again

Wow - months since I've posted. The seasons turned and turned again. I'm rediscovering
wildflower friends as they ease of snow that is reluctant to loose its grasp on the mountains.
I've discovered fairly slippers on a trail where I thought they didn't grow - or at least grow
within my sight. I've met some young fishermen catching some nice trout in a few quiet pockets in the streams filled with snow melt. I've been to Scotland for Nature Connection, Spiritual
Well being and Cultural Repair with Jon Young.

And now my goal will be this summer to help connect more young people with Nature while
I continue writing about why wilderness and wild places are so important.

I'll be adding more pictures soon and getting back to posting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment