Autumn in Yellowstone Park

Autumn in Yellowstone Park
triple rainbow

Welcome to my house of sky

The sky is my roof in my favorite house--out and about in Nature--sun, snow, rain, warm days and cold. Everything about what is going on around me in fields and mountains and beside creeks is fascinating.

Here in my blog I will be sharing tidbits of what I am seeing - in my yard and on trips up trails and over into nearby Yellowstone National Park.

I hope you enjoy exploring with me.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day in Yellowstone

Mother's Day was a WOW - Wonder full Outdoor Wonderland - For the first time we saw a herd - yes, herd of Bighorn Rams - all ages - playing, feeding, posturing - a bit of head banging - then huddling - Never seen this before. Watched a wolf, hawks, Mountain blue birds, Northern flickr,
Sandhill crane, baby bison-known as red dogs. On the drive home the Absorkas with snowy peaks lighted pink by salmon and peach in the sunset sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment