Autumn in Yellowstone Park

Autumn in Yellowstone Park
triple rainbow

Welcome to my house of sky

The sky is my roof in my favorite house--out and about in Nature--sun, snow, rain, warm days and cold. Everything about what is going on around me in fields and mountains and beside creeks is fascinating.

Here in my blog I will be sharing tidbits of what I am seeing - in my yard and on trips up trails and over into nearby Yellowstone National Park.

I hope you enjoy exploring with me.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

There's nothing quite like a little escape from spring snowscapes to enjoy a few warm days!
A short trip to Savannah, Ga -- and I was favored with azaleas, camellias, glossy leaves of southern magnolias, spanish moss, double crested cormorants, brown pelicans, great blue herons, green herons, black skimmers, least terns, and Forster's terns, cardinals, ospreys and even a few porpoises. What a feast for the eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment